Download new release of Android app : Pushbullet 13.1 apk for your phone, also get back here if you want to get some update about Pushbullet 13.1.
Information about Pushbullet 13.1 apk
Current Version: 13.1
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Version 13.1 – Little things
- Higher quality icons for desktop notifications
- Fixed some bugs
Version 13 – Hello 2014!
- Dismiss your phone’s notifications or disable mirroring right from Chrome! (Android 4.3+)
- View your sent pushes in the app (from the drawer)!
- Devices and contacts you can push to load a lot faster
Pushbullet can now show you all of your phone’s notifications right on your computer, the second they show up!
Pushbullet shows you all of your phone’s notifications right on your computer so you never miss a notification again!
Pushbullet also lets you send push notifications to yourself and to your friends!
Why send push notifications with Pushbullet? Because it’s the easiest and fastest way to send almost anything to your phone or to your friends.
What can you push with Pushbullet? Send links, pictures, files, lists, notes, and more right into your phone’s notification tray, to your computer, or to a friend, really fast.
What makes Pushbullet so useful?
Simple! It’s the easiest way to get things from your computer onto your phone or from your phone onto your computer. It’s also great for sending things from one Android device to another, or even to friends!
- By sending a file with Pushbullet, it’s automatically downloaded and waiting for you as a notification. Tapping on the notification instantly opens the file so you’ll never have to go dig for the file in your email or Dropbox folders ever again.
- With Pushbullet, you can also push links right into your phone’s notification tray. Just tap the notification to go to the link.
- Instead of having to look up an address all over again on your phone after having found it on your computer, you can just push the address to your phone. It will open Google Maps right from the notification, making getting to navigation a breeze.
- And that’s just the beginning, you can also send checklists, notes & reminders, and more.
Pushbullet lets you take charge of your notification tray by making it easy to put whatever you want in there. Creating these smart notifications is so useful because of how easy they are to access, making the notification tray the best spot to send yourself reminders or things you want to be able to easily access later.
Pushbullet also looks and works great on tablets, check it out!
The “Read Contacts” permission is only used for selecting and adding friends from your contacts.
This app works best when paired with our Chrome or Firefox extension which you can get here: